Fundemonium is a Toy, Hobby, and Game store with an amazing selection of fun products including infant toys, model railroading, scale models, games, art supplies, and Radio Control models of all kinds. Fundemonium is more than a place to buy toys and hobbies; it is a 14,000 square foot community hub where families and hobby enthusiasts of all ages can meet and play.
Fun features include:
- Toy Locker – Infant to Big Kids toys such as Playmobil, LEGO, Calico Critters, figures, stuffed animals and more.
- Gametopia – Games of all kinds including Magic, Warhammer, board games, card games, and role play.
- R/C Base – Radio-controlled drones, cars, trucks, helicopters and planes from Traxxas, Losi, Team Associated, HPI, Eflite, Blade, Dromida, and more.
- Model Foundry – Scale modes from Tamiya, Dragon, AMT, Revell, Trumpeter, Gundam, Polar Lights and more.
- Art Faire – Arts, crafts, and puzzles
- Track Stop – Trains and slot cars from Atlas, Athearn, Bachmann, AFX, Scalextric, and SCX.
- Tool Chest – Paints, tools, and accessorites
- Fundemonium Elements – science, education and Maker supplies like rockets, microscopes, telescopes, science kits, and robots.
- Wonderground.- open activity and birthday party area with crafts, slot car racing, rc car racing, train layouts, and toy play.
- Restoration Station – Repair and service
Owner Steven Elliott says, “Our goal with Fundemonium! is to create a unique, appealing and memorable retail experience unlike any other toy or hobby store. Our vision is an activity-centered operation that not only sells hobbies, games and toys, but provides support and advice to enhance our customer’s enjoyment.”
Jean Elliott adds, “We not only sell products to amuse, entertain and educate, we hope to enhance our customer’s enjoyment through our own passion and expertise. We were enthusiasts before we were merchants. We got into this business because well love what we sell. As part of our on-going outreach, we support many community activities, model-making, gaming and hobby clubs.”
Come in and be prepared to have some fun!